Friday, July 9, 2010

A Bag Whore!

I am certified bag whore, I love a good bag and always have. I come by it rightly my mom and grandma and even great-grandma share my love. We used to spend hours in Europe (when the average person could still afford to visit it) checking out the markets for bags not the sights, it made the men in our lives crazy. So when I heard about the What's in Your Bag Blog Hop, I had to join in.

I have a Petunia Pickle Bottom problem, no really I do. I actually have more than one. 

And guess what it is really full of stuff here is everything minus the wipes and Momma's deodorant. Don't judge I live in the South, its sweltering down here.
For me we have:
1. Sunglasses
2. Camera 
3. Hand Sanitizer 
4. Phone 
5. Snack 
6. Wallet- best way to keep a toddler from dumping it out on the ground. What more interested in the Money catcher feature. 
7. IPad- all else fails put on Elmo
8. Body Splash- I sweat sorry 
For the Babe we have:
1. Change of clothes
2. Baby Koozie, holds juice box so he doesn't squeeze it EVERYWHERE
3. Snack Trap
4. Sunscreen
5. Bug Spray
6. Sippy cup of water
7. Books for entertainment
8. Paci for when he must be quiet 
9. Brush because he loves to give himself a tousled look
10. Extra Diaper 
11. Children's Motrin (generic) 
12. Ice cream cone/Popsicle holder 
13. First Aid Kit

What's in your bag??

3 comments:

Liza Trumbower said...

Baby Koozie, great idea! We aren't up to drinking out of juice boxes yet but I will have to keep that in mind for later. I love your bag! I had a hard time choosing between Petunia Pickle Bottom and the one I got. So cute!!

Alysha said...

your bag is BEAUTIFUL! !I want one soo badly! Thanks for joining in on the fun!

Jess@StraightTalk said...

I've gotten SO much better now that I just have a purse. You should have seen the insanity I carried in the diaper bag. Literally, changes of clothes, travel shampoo, diaper ointment, you name it and it was in there. I was a bit nuts.