Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Once again Atlanta forgot that it is a member of the South and Sunday was actually rather chilly. Well chilly for May in Atlanta. I woke up to an Ipad sitting on my bedside table and my son standing in his crib asking for "momma" (my heart melted). My sweet husband had gotten the Ipad all set up... loaded pictures and applications and even some music for me. Now I know why he was locked away in his man cave all Saturday afternoon. We had a great day together as a family and ended it with a date for me and my hot husband at the Zac Brown concert. It was fantastic day, one that I will cherish for many years to come.

I read once that becoming a mother is choosing to let your heart live outside of your body for the rest of you life. I get it. I totally get it.

This is my heart. 


No comments: