Monday, May 11, 2009

A very lucky lady!

Have I told you guys that I married an amazing man?? Well, I did. And he out did himself yesterday making his very pregnant wife feel very special on her first Mother's day. My overly weepy self spent most of the weekend in mild freakouts because I have started having contractions in the evenings and Craig handled it so well. He helped me nest and get the house together and then he let me go to brunch with some girlfriends. I came home to roses,a beautiful card and a Kindle!! and we just spent the day together doing nothing and enjoying each other. I can't wait to start to feel good again and we can travel and fish together again. Boy do I miss our weekends outside and can't wait to take little EJ camping and fishing. Until then I will be reading my new toy and trying to not act as crazy as I feel. Craig ,I love you and am so thankful that you are my husband!

No comments: