Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

This memorial day, Craig and I got up early, packed the car for the day and headed to the North GA Mts for a day of fishing. Well, more accurately Craig fished and I sat on the bank in a chair with a good book, something to drink and a camera taking pictures of my sexy husband fish the lower portion of the Tick. It was a beautiful day with a nice breeze. Here are some pics of day spent in a corn field.






It was so fun to just be outside together, thankfully Aunt Lee Lee helped her dying sister come up with some additional preggo friendly drugs to help my allergies. I got a taste of the sleepless nights to come on Friday and Saturday nights when I literally slept a grand total of 4 hrs because of all the congestion stuck in my head. Thank the Lord for nose spray, crack for someone in major allergy pain!

1 comment:

Erin M. Cressman said...

Nice composition on the photos!