Thursday, May 28, 2009

36 weeks... We made it Ful Term

Wow, its here... we made it full term and boy do I feel like I am very pregnant. I don't sleep, I can't get comfortable and my stomach hurts all the time. I feel that women must forget the miserable life you gain the last month, I am sure I will have "mommy memory" the minute I see his face but let me go on the record this is not fun at all.

I love the doctor response to my asking if its normal to feel this way and she kindly explained what my body was doing right now, the most memorable was the fact that my pelvis is pulling apart... AWESOME. Men really do have it easy, I will never discredit my mother on mother's day or my birthday again. Nothing like pregnancy to really appreciate what your mom went through to give you life.

Other than that all is well with the Holman clan, Craig is plugging away at work and getting very excited about his Bonaroo vacation next week. I have to say I am a little jealous of his long weekend listening to music and hanging out. We had such an amazing time last year. But, I am looking forward to a week with my mom doing nothing but watching movies and having girl time.

No comments: