Monday, January 18, 2010

I.HATE.DIETING.

And week 3 of me ranting to the world about my current quest to be one hot momma and week 2 of me doing more than simply trying not to eat too bad.

But Yall I did it I worked out every day this week.

Every day I remember that cute little figure that was running around when I was single and I pushed myself that much harder. I will not be that girl that had a baby and let herself go. My grandmother is full of isms and one of her mantra's is that you must always be your husband's girlfriend. So go get your nails done and take care of yourself it will go a long way. And in her 80's the women lifts weights and wears a size 6... damn.

This week, I will add some walking/running to daily Jillian Shred and ps she is one tough lady. My stomach hurt so bad it gave me a flashback to contractions, yikes.



My guess, I will be doing less sitting and more running as we have full fledge crawler on our hands. I had a moment on saturday where I heard EJ squeal (his new favorite noise to make therefor he crys wolf alot) and couldnt find him. He was at my feet in the kitchen and he had made his way through the dinning room and into the living room. AWESOME... don't get me wrong I am so proud but kiddo you are 6 1/2 months.  Pretty much everyone told us, WE ARE IN FOR IT. 

Goals this week-
1. Keep up the water all day
2. Run/Walk for 45 mins  4 times this week.

If you have any tips on the getting back into running let me know, its been a long time since I have been this out of shape and need to be reminded how not to have stroke while trying to run again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all need a grandmother like yours! My family does the "you don't have time to keep up with a diet and exercise, just do what you can." But your grandmother is right... my poor husband!