Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ah food





How unfair is this, Mom and Dad are banished to rabbit food and EJ gets to eat whenever he wants (Dr's orders). We have gotten our height growth back on schedule we are a whopping 28 inches long, but Alas only 16 lbs what he was suppose to be 2 months ago.

Good news is the dr isn't really worried my family has some crazy metabolism, that I did NOT inherit, and Craig was a skinny kid so it appears that this is EJ genes, not to mention he moves all day kicking, jumping and now crawling. Yep we have a crawler on our hands he hasn't quick figured out that he can do it for more than 4 or 5 crawls at a time and I'm not complaining.  I give it a week and hes all over the play, pack-n-play is out for when I need to do things like go to the bathroom.

No comments: