Thursday, April 8, 2010

Splash Tub

When the warm weather arrived last week EJ and I basically spent every waking hour outside. After watching him crawl the entire yard and even attempt to eat dog poo I decided we need to get something to entertain him in one place so I could sit some. This girl was a pool rat in my single days I would lay out by the pool and read a book every single chance I got. After walking around Toys R Us checking every outdoor toy they had. I decided on a splash tub and then got a few bags of outdoor toys. They were so inexpensive 15 bucks for both bags. They were pitched to be for the beach but we are creative and I figured sand or not EJ would love them. I was right as these pics show.





Warm weather brings the pollen and Atlanta is slammed with the pesky yellow dust these days. The last 3 or 4 springs I have come close to dying from sinus pain and issues. I was determined to not have a repeat year so I have been taking a mega dosage of sinus drugs for a couple of weeks. I may have pushed it yesterday when I cleaned out all of the front beds of our house though, so today is an inside day with lots of cooking and recipe tastings.

Check out the cutie pie walking...


No comments: