Friday, April 9, 2010

Can you believe it?

Its been a year! And what a year it has been.

A year ago last Monday, I joined Craig on the beach where together we stood in front of family and pledged to love each other through thick and thin. It was pretty all day and then it rained and then it cleared up and then it got cold. The day didn't quite go as planed but neither has the last year. But, together we stand one year later in a new house with a perfect child (yes, he is perfect in every way) and I can honestly say I love him more today than I did last year. Which I didn't know was possible.
Cheers to you my love and 100 more years of unexpected surprises and wonderful memories.


then 
now 

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Happy Anniversary! How exciting Mama :) I LOVE the wedding picture. Gorgeous!