Monday, March 15, 2010

When you fall off the wagon...

YOU GET BACK ON!

That is what this week is for, getting back on the wagon of weight-loss.

The rod of satan aka my IUD has made its glorious exit from my body and my hope is that along with it will go the remaining EJ weight.  Beside making the wicked witch of east AND west, I also had not lost a single pound since it entered my body despite my dieting and working out efforts.  I have new found motivation, being back on birth control  which is risk for us.  I am not having another baby until all my baby weight is OFF. There are like 5 pictures of me and EJ because I don't like pictures of my chubby self at the moment and that needs to change.  So this week, I will get back to the water pact and EJ and are walking every single day.

So here's to this week, some sun on my pale skin, a happy baby and a few steps closer to my goal weight and my favorite pre-preggo clothes.

And the best reason to get in shape and healthy is this cute blue eyed, blonde who loves to crawl right to my feet saying "momma".

3 comments:

Sarah at The Stroller Ballet said...

Keep it up! You can do it! You must keep us updated with your progress!

Sarah Turner said...

You can do it! I have done it twice. I have a really hard time losing baby weight, not sure why. But no matter what I do, it just doesn't want to come off. I am struggling through the same thing! I measured myself last night and wanted to cry!
You can do it!!!

Beth Anne said...

Keep it up!!