Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The to do list

Welcome 30 weeks. Welcome said conversation with Dr. planning Jack's arrival aka if he chooses stay baking we will force him on this day.
BOOM!
I have a time frame now and work well with time frames and deadlines. So in that spirit here is my list of what I would love to happen in the next 9 weeks.

1. Finish EJ's first year book. Its mostly done sitting in virtual land but I need to complete it. AND send it to the printer. I have decided that each child because we plan to have a few will get their very own book and hopefully a DVD of the their first year of life. After that we are doing family year books for everyone. At the end of each year hopefully I can get the highlights down and in book. We shall see. Its the plan for now.

2. Figure out what in the world I want to put on Jack's walls. As in there is not a.single.thing. hanging on the wall. He needs his name somewhere and few prints.

3. Clean out all closets and get the junk to GOODWILL. I really hope and pray we get the awesome call from our Realtor informing us that a contract is coming on our house. And when we move I want it to be easy because one of two things is going to happen, I will either be very pregnant or have a newborn and a toddler. Both scenarios need some ease so if there is no junk to worry about then just about anyone can pack.

4. We need to actually purchase the infant seat we picked out for Jack and find him a dresser!

5. I need to buy diapers, wipes, dreft, pacifiers, new nipples, formula, nursing tanks, and breast feeding gear.

6. Oh the pulling out and organizing that needs to be done, there is a lots of that that needs to be happening. Then there's sanitizing things and doing lots of newborn laundry with the overpriced but oh so lovely smelling dreft.

I am slightly shocked that I have only come up with 6 items. I am confident there is more to be added.

So here you go cyberspace, my to do list published for all to see. Hopefully this is a good way for me to make sure it happens.

2 comments:

Hana said...

If you want a heaping mountain of Target nursing tanks let me know and I can mail them to you. They're mostly larges and will probably being going in the trash soon if no one I know needs them. Message me your address if you want them!

@JessEsco said...

You'll be ready!! Just put everything on a registry that way if for some odd reason you went early, you can just send someone to the store and say: print the registry, and buy me that stuff!