Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The boys

Watching the bond form between the two boys may be my favorite aspect of having another child. Jack loves to watch EJ and much like his brother he is in a big ol hurry to grow up. At 11 weeks old he tries to sit up and quite frankly is better at exercising his core than I am. He wants to roll over so bad and boy does he get mad when he gets stuck on his side. EJ is dying for him to play with him and requests that Jack "sit" with him about a million times a day.

 I have a feeling I am going to get lots of this look from both them in the coming years. 

 Inside joke 

Jack siting in his chair at the toddler table. EJ can't wait for them to eat lunch together.   

EJ loves to kiss his brother. I am going to remind him of this when they get in to fights in the coming years. 

1 comment:

@JessEsco said...

That is the sweetest thing. I love it. That's one of my favorite things too. Ava can bring such a smile to Allie's face. They adore each other.