Monday, June 6, 2011

A week in pics

Thanks to my fantastic, awesome hubs, I finally am cool enough to posses my very own Iphone. So in honor of that I thought I would join the week in pics bandwagon.

Week One
A yummy doughnut breakfast before hitting the road to meet the grandparents!
And yes that child ate like 4 and insisted on having them all right there for him to choose.
How he is so skinny is beyond me.

While the child was away Mom....

SEWED


And scored a great find on Craig's List....

Organized lots of baby clothes...


Started cleaning out the nursery and painted some letters....


Cleaned out all my diapers bags and admitted I may have PPB problem...


Monogrammed a few bibs...

And got the big boy's room cleaned out and organized. All baby stuffed moved on to his brother and now there is plenty of room for millions of match box cars, puzzles, trucks and lots of everything in between!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Lee Anne,

I love your blog! I noticed you have a monogramming machine. I really want to get one and do some stuff for my kiddos and gifts. Do you like yours? What kind do you have?

Katherine