Friday, April 15, 2011

What I'm loving these days...

I have expensive taste. I blame my mother and grandmother who taught me early on the value of beautiful clothes, shoes and generally everything. If given a choice of 3 items without the price listed inevitably I will want the most expensive item. It's a curse and blessing. I have good taste but I always have running list of things I'm loving. But really who doesn't wish they had the ability to buy whatever, whenever they wanted? Unless your a member of the Trump family it's not reality and that's OK. I am blessed beyond measure but if I go on a spending spree here are some of my recent HOT items.

Jack and any future baby H needs this don't they??
image credit
Confession, I love just about anything Restoration Hardware. Clean, simple and classy. If I ever get a little girl she will sleep in the Iron Restoration Hardware crib. Overpriced or not its beautiful! 

My swollen preggo feet needs these don't you think?
Image Credit

While we are showing off all that is Tori Burch. This bag is pretty spectacular don't you think? I see it being a perfect poolside addition.


I do love a good bag, I am a self proclaimed bag whore. Doesn't this look like the perfect addition to freshly baked baby? Ah Petunia Pickle Bottom you get it right every.single.time.

And who doesn't need a camera strap? I am Mom, therefor my camera is always by side and since the Husband hooked up my obsession with picture taking with an awesome setup. It only makes sense that I add a beautiful strap right? 
Image Credit 

Yep one word sums all this up it up
:: SWOON ::





1 comment:

Shanni ♥ said...

I LOVE restoration hardware! That's where I got my baby girls crib bedding!
I'll do a post on her nursery soon. It's FAR from done but you can get a good idea of it all =)