Thursday, April 14, 2011

24 weeks down, 16 weeks to go


I think little Jack is going to be big one. Kid is already moving and shaking my entire belly most evenings while proving that he is just as active as his big brother. The numb leg has returned and by the end of the day most days I walk with a touch of a limp. It's all worth tin the end I know but you just case you didn't realize it...
there is NOTHING glamourous about pregnancy.

Here's to hoping it's more like 15 weeks to go. I can't wait to meet my little man and indulge in a large margarita.

2 comments:

@JessEsco said...

nothing glamorous. NOTHING! Phew. did I get a little excited about that?

You're beautiful. Soon our babes will be here. Soon.... ugh. Sigh.

Megan said...

Oh my word, I haven't done the math yet. Only 16 weeks left. I haven't even thought about where to put our new baby let alone names. I better get on it! You make pregnancy look glamorous even if you don't feel that way.