Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Monkey Business!!



Craig loves halloween, and well I kinda don't. The whole idea of dressing up in some silly costume and parading around town is not overly appealing to me at all. BUT my sweet husband loves it alot so for him I am all over it. I decked the house out in halloween goods and next yr will even plan a family costume with him. I promise but this year we ended up with an adorable little monkey. Costumes didn't really fit our love bug cause he is just so long and so skinny!! But momma found one that fit and he was soo cute!

1 comment:

Bergs in the Burbs said...

I'm with you! I despise Halloween. But get this- my neighbor went trick or treating with her 4 month old dressed up like a peapod...with a bag for candy and everything! I was like, "Ummm...does she like Twix?" How tacky!