Friday, August 5, 2011

He's here

On July 28, 2011 at 12:36pm after the easiest delivery in the world. 
Yes, this confirmed our plans that we in fact are not done making and baking babies.
Jackson Robert Holman joined our family. 


Weighing in at 8 pounds 8 ounces and 22 inches long we were told that he was "large for his gestational age".
I wonder what another week of baking would have done to our already big man. It's good thing we decided it was in everyone's best interest to evict at 39 weeks and 1 day.

This child is a true joy and such an easy baby. Life for me is so much better this time. I think back to the struggles and baby blues of EJ's birth and thank God that I am not in that place this time.

We are rocking and rolling with the breast feeding. I already have tons of milk stashed and he is gaining weight like a rockstar. Pretty much everything is better this time around and I could not be more thankful.

More to come later. But I will leave you with this doll face. Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?

3 comments:

Sarah Turner said...

So glad it everything has has gone and is going so well for you! he is precious!

Lindsey said...

He is precious!! He looks just like you. :)

Diana Stone said...

Congrats!!! :)