Saturday, June 13, 2009

Officially Over It

I will openly admit that I am not a huge fan of pregnancy, I found zero enjoyment with my new found chubby self and not feeling great. Not to mention I am suffering from some serious allergy attacks, everytime I think I have finally gotten better, I wake up with some sinus pain.

And then my blood pressure sky rocketed. I am one of those people who bp sits at a very low 90s/60s, you have no idea how many nurses have taken my pressure many times before they believed it was really that low and they weren't messing up. So when my bp creaped to 139/88, it affected my entire body. I am currently walking around with a terrible headache and am light headed all the time. So when I hit the safe period where EJ is perfectly healthy to deliver at any pt from here on out, I found myself buying into all the wives tales to get this labor going. Tried the world famous eggplant parmigon, still have about 12 hrs in the window but I am not sure it did the trick. I am now attempting the papaya juice, we shall see. If you live in Atlanta you may find me walking Chastain over and over again. Everyone say a prayer something works, I would really like to make it to labor naturally... not going to lie induction scares me and if my bp doesn't chill out we are going to have to induce. Thanks to my single kidney body. Come on EJ we all want to meet you!!!

No comments: